Inventory management is one of the most crucial aspects of any organization. Here at ITrack, we know using the correct solution that is tailored to your company’s needs and wants is the key to running a successful and efficient business. It’s important to use software that you not only trust, but that will also help take your operations to the next level. We’ve had years to grow our reputation and relationships with our customers, making ITrack one of the top trusted software companies in the heavy truck industry.
There are plenty of inventory management software out there, but how do you know which one you should use? This depends on multiple factors, such as your budget, your business type and what features you are looking for, like mobile apps and tag scanning. That is why ITrack was made specifically to meet the needs of heavy truck dealerships, recycling yards, and more.
What should good inventory management software do?
- Real time inventory tracking
- Your inventory should be tracked in real time, meaning that you need to know what you have when you have it.
- Increase sales and productivity
- Empowering employees to do more in less time, so they spend less time working with the software and more time conducting business.
- Prevent shortages and excess of parts
- It’s important to know exactly what you have in your inventory and what needs to be ordered and when.
- Supports multi-store operations
- If you have multiple locations and warehouses, you’ll need to be able to track inventory across them and sell from multiple stores.
- Accessible from anywhere
- With the expanding world of technology, it’s becoming important to have access to what you need, when you need it. Whether you’re on your phone or your laptop, you should be able to access your data.
- Barcode and tag scanning
- Barcode and tag scanning helps keep your inventory numbers up-to-date in real time and keeps workers in the yard instead of at their desks.
- Helps manage employees and roles
- Using software to control who can do what, when and how saves time and effort individually managing employees and their decisions.
- Organizes and manages customer and vendor records
- Keeping up with your expanding customer and vendor lists is easier when your software system helps you enter accurate information, merge records and send out billing statements.
- Provides business intelligence for sales data and performance
- Powerful reporting helps you understand where you’re making money and where you’re losing it, who your best customers are and how your sales people are doing.
- Seamlessly integrates with other platforms and advertisers
- Today more than ever, it’s important to get your parts showing as many places on the internet as possible, without making you take the time to enter them everywhere.
The ITrack family of software has proven itself as a top competitor in the heavy and commercial vehicle industry. With our combined years of experience and expertise in the field, we have created an inventory management software specifically for you. Whether you are a large heavy truck dealership or a smaller truck parts recycling company, ITrack provides the features and support that you need to make your business successful.
Want to know more about ITrack and our web services?
Contact us to find out how we can help expand your web presence!
Sign up for a free live demo!