Technology is an evolving industry. If you don’t keep up with the changes, your company could start to feel old school or out-of-date. It’s important to stay ahead of the curve with the software and equipment your company uses. Inventory management is a vital part of running any business. If you’re still doing it manually, you could be losing the ability to grow your company. Mobility is now one of the top priorities when it comes to Inventory Management software. This is why ITrack Chromium was built to be mobile and used on any device that can connect to the internet – your phone, tablet or laptop!
Every business should be able to manage their inventory at any time, from anywhere. As your inventory grows, manual inventory management becomes more and more tedious. ITrack Chromium was created as a solution. With Chromium, it’s easy to keep tabs on your entire inventory. Create and manage parts, PO numbers, quantities and a whole lot more. Know exactly what is going on with your inventory, even if you can’t be in the warehouse.
Benefits of Mobile Inventory Management
Managing inventory can be time-consuming. Keeping up with sales and making sure that all your products are in stock is a hassle to say the least. Using a mobile solution to inventory management comes with plenty of benefits. For one, you no longer have to stay tied to your desk. You can work on the go – check your inventory from the airport or make a sale from your couch. Going mobile can help minimize the operations of your business. Along with the many challenges that tag along. Some more benefits include:
- Better visibility of inventory stock levels across all locations
- Real-time inventory management
- Increased efficiency of physical inventories
Use Chromium Anywhere
ITrack Chromium is designed to go with you and works on almost any device. All you need is an internet connection! But it’s more than mobile inventory management. Chromium includes sales orders, purchasing, online selling and so much more. It’s a fully integrated cloud-based system for the heavy truck and auto industry.
Features That Help Your Business
- Compatible with almost all devices and web browsers
- Simple and colorful Sales Dashboard Reports
- Real-time inventory updates
- Supports multi-store and warehouse operations
- Online advertising
- Intuitive keyword searching
- Integrates with specific barcode and tag scanning devices
- Easy-to-use interface and design
- Image and attachment support
- Cloud and remote storage data
- Excellent customer service
- Up-to-date learning resources
Switch to ITrack Chromium Today
Have you been thinking about switching to a mobile inventory management solution? Schedule a demo today and let’s talk about how ITrack Chromium can help your business.