Dealerships in the heavy truck and equipment industry face unique challenges. Especially in today’s world, with the current supply chain disruptions and price increases caused by the global Covid-19 pandemic. ITrack Enterprise was built to provide solutions to your everyday (and not-so everyday) problems.
Benefits of ITrack Enterprise
- Cutting edge technology
- Maximizes the efficiency of order management and inventory levels
- Combines sales history, auction values, competitive pricing and availability from HeavyTruckParts.Net to appraise vehicles and inventory
- Stocking levels, reorder frequency and other vendors available in real-time
- Seamlessly integrates your used, core, rebuilt, aftermarket and new parts inventory
ITrack manages a wide variety of tasks and data allowing you to operate nearly your entire business from a single application. This includes obvious features like handling all of your documents, warehouse organization and storing details about customers and vendors.
However, ITrack also does so much more! For example, ITrack has built in features for generating appraisal and bidding estimates, tracking operational costs and time, taking payments and generating sales reports. Not to mention estimating shipping prices and instantly advertising your vehicles online – it’s all handled inside of ITrack!
ITrack Enterprise Features
- New and Used Vehicle Management
- Unit Refurbishment and Cost Accounting
- Customer History, Post-Sale Service and Scheduled Maintenance Management
- Used and Replenishable Parts Management
- Notifications for Customers for Work Progress and Maintenance Alerts
- Advertise Units for Sale Online (including Trailers, Equipment and Parts)
- Repair and Service Order Management
- Warehouse Management
- Manage Unit Preparation Prior to the Sale (Refurbishment, Painting, etc)
Dealerships armed with ITrack Enterprise have a key advantage in being able to manage new and used inventory together. This is because ITrack has all of the tools necessary not only for new and replenishable inventory but also for all aftermarket items. Whatever you may call it, used, recycled, or refurbished, ITrack has you covered with a complete set of features.
Schedule A Free Demo Today
Let’s talk about how ITrack Enterprise can benefit your dealership!